Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skill : Two-Hand Stance
While this skill active it’s shouldn’t allowed you to use any skill that requires a shield.  like Protection of faith, Focus shield, Final ultimate defense etc.
Please check, thank you
(06-25-2020, 12:17 PM)Zcorpion Wrote: While this skill active it’s shouldn’t allowed you to use any skill that requires a shield.  like Protection of faith, Focus shield, Final ultimate defense etc.
Please check, thank you

it says shield skills, not skills that require a shield.  nine aegis defends with shield.. thats why u cant use that one..  and all shield stuns or strikes also cant be used. but im just going off what the skill says.
(06-25-2020, 12:17 PM)Zcorpion Wrote: While this skill active it’s shouldn’t allowed you to use any skill that requires a shield.  like Protection of faith, Focus shield, Final ultimate defense etc.
Please check, thank you
I just check it at another server, the skills is works fine. Protection of faith, Ultimate def are usable without shield..
Raise shield, focus shield unable without shield, its all correct nothing wrong here, all skills that required shield cant be used too when using this skills. lol reporting based assumption? if u dont like u why dont just merger into another tank. Tank didnt deals any good damage actually, need a proper build and switching gear perfectly to make it got decent damage, and even u pop all buff damage in tank, you wont reach more than 200k damage when hitting 150k p def. Jealous about this class is really BS their survival is sure GOD level since its a TANK, their damage  can become moderate with proper build. Try it first then report again if too OP.
Notes : Always make a test damage with 150k p def for comparation
(06-25-2020, 05:27 PM)EINHASAD Wrote:
Please check, thank you
I just check it at another server, the skills is works fine. Protection of faith, Ultimate def are usable without shield..
Raise shield, focus shield unable without shield, its all correct nothing wrong here, all skills that required shield cant be used too when using this skills. lol reporting based assumption? if u dont like u why dont just merger into another tank. Tank didnt deals any good damage actually, need a proper build and switching gear perfectly to make it got decent damage, and even u pop all buff damage in tank, you wont reach more than 200k damage when hitting 150k p def. Jealous about this class is really BS their survival is sure GOD level since its a TANK, their damage  can become moderate with proper build. Try it first then report again if too OP.
Notes : Always make a test damage with 150k p def for comparation
Lol why do i have to be jealous? I just report what i think it bug that’s all. If gm check and didnt see it bug so all good. Stop cry when people report your class bro... i dont have time to download other server just to check it. Stop  QQ  Dodgy